Five on Friday is here!
1. This week I have had the pleasure of having a wonderful guess on my blog. Her name is Megan, and she blogs on Grad Student Needs Hobby! This lady is the sweetest thing, and I am so happy to have her post on my blog. Megan has recently tied the knot, and has some great advice about planning a wedding for all my bride to be readers! I hope you can read her post, and check out her blog when you have the time.
2. I have been running a giveaway for my fellow bride to be's sponsored by Rhinestone Sash. We have partnered up, and we're giving away one bride to be sash in red, black or silver. It's a great sash for bachelorette parties, and bridal showers. If you haven't entered yet here is the link click here.
3. On another note, I have also partnered up with NoisyButterfly!! This week has started our giveaway! I love all the accessories NoisyButterfly has to offer. We're giving away $25 shop credit. This is a great value, and I hope if you haven't entered yet, Enter Now.
4. I'm excited to share with you my new button!! This photo a recent shot of me and my fiance. I hope you like it, and put it on your blog :)
5. Friday Find!! I'm so excited to share this with all my readers. Upon blog hopping yesterday, I ran into this wonderful blog. Gabby from Essentially Eclectic has some great DIY projects, and one of which caught my eye. This is Gabby, and she has created a blog filled with lovely creations!
When I was browsing through her blog, I found this DIY soap making recipe. This is such a great find, because I was thinking of trying to make soap as a bridal party gift. Or just in general. It's really easy, and it has one of my favorite things in it...OATMEAL. I love oatmeal masks, oatmeal bathes, oatmeal galore!! If you didn't know oatmeal is hypoallergenic, and helps sooth skin. From time to time I get rashes that just spring up for not reason, and it gets a little itchy. Oatmeal bathes, etc helps to relieve the itching and makes my skin super smooth. The fact that I can try the soap is so exciting, for me, and my skin! Check out her post below! I've included a link and picture from her blog!!