Happy Friday Y'all! I hope your all having a great day so far. I have a guest post for you coming from Lindsey at George Street Photo and Video. I hope y'all all enjoy it. xoxo, Jess
10 Shots You’ll Want After Your Big Day
From the first look to the final notes of your first dance, take a look at our list of the top 10 wedding moments you won’t want to miss out on!
1. The Pre-Ceremony Preparation: The look on your mother’s face as she fastens your gown, the sweet laughter you shared with your ‘maids...so many memories are made before the vows are exchanged! Start your magical day off right with a few snapshots of these intimate moments.
2. The First Look: By far, this is one of the most emotionally powerful components of your day. Whether you take part in a private meeting or prefer to wait until the ceremony, a first look photo will take you back to the joyful bliss you experienced in the moment you first laid eyes on each other.
4. The Bouquet: From divine dahlias to lovely lilies, the natural, vibrant colors, combined with the intricate detailing on each bloom, are just a few of the things that make bouquet shots so visually stunning! Plus, a lovely bouquet photo will add just the right amount of pop to your wedding album!
5. The Bridal Party: Through thick and thin, the members of your wedding party all play an integral role in your day, standing by your side and supporting you as you say ‘I do’ to the love of your life! Bonus points for incorporating props that add a fresh, fun touch to your photos!
6. The Reception Details: You know those intricate centerpieces and tablescapes you’ve spent hours preparing and perfecting? The time put into these details deserves some recognition — and a stream of reception detail shots is your chance to capture them in all their gorgeous glory!
7. The Generational Shot: One of the best ways to capture your family story is to coordinate a “generational” photo — a moment shared between you, your mother and your grandmother, or your groom’s father and grandfather. These loved ones play treasured roles in your life, so it’s important to ensure those relationships are reflected in your photos!
8. The First Dance: Your first dance as a married couple is once-in-a-lifetime — not to mention a wedding-day photo essential! The magic you felt while gliding across the dance floor will be reflected in your photos and trigger memories of a night you wished would never end!
10. The Grand Exit: There’s nothing comparable to the love and happiness you’ll feel as you run out of your reception at the end of the night, surrounded by your guests and cherished loved ones. A send-off like that deserves to be captured, so make sure your photographer is at the ready! For more information on wedding photography and videography, please visit George Street Photo & Video!