Here I go again! Take 3...of first dance songs. This time I have a southern twist! I'm a southern girl. I was born in Texas and lived most of my life in Florida. I like country music as much as the next girl. I just can't live without Country love songs guys. I love everything about them. I think that the amount of feelings, and emotions that go into a Country love song run deep and real. I decided to accumulate a list of the great and classic Country love songs for any first dance.
#21 is from one of my favorite shows Nashville, and I'm sorry y'all but I absolutely love that song from Gunner, and Scarlett. My favorite parts of the show, is when they get together and have all that chemistry on stage. If it's not Country enough for you, just skip it.
I hope y'all enjoy listening, and find a great song from this list. If y'all have any recommendations comment down below, and let's get listening :) I love hearing from my readers, so don't be shy.
Here are 25 country songs I absolutely adore to be a first dance option (In no particular order).
2. Martina Mc Bride and Bob Seger- Chances Are
3. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill- It's Your Love
4. Garth Brooks- To Make You Feel My Love
Or Trisha Yearwood- To Make You Feel My Love
5. Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund- Give In To Me
6. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw- Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me
7. Shania Twain- From This Moment
8. Blake Shelton- God Gave Me You
9. Restless Heart- I'll Still Be Loving You
10. Allison Krauss- When You Say Nothing At All
11. John Michael Montgomery- I Swear
12. Brad Paisley- Then
13. Rascal Flatts- Bless the Broken Road
14. Martina McBride and Jim Brickman- My Valentine
15. Mickey Gilley- Stand By Me
16. Leann Rimes- How Do I Live Without You
17. The Civil Wars- No Ordinary Love
18. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw- I Need You
19. Billy Currington- Must Be Doin' Something Right
20. John Michael Montgomery- I Can Love You Like That
21. Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen- Fade Into You
22. Hunter Hayes- Wanted
23. Deryle Dodd- I Can Love You
24. Kenny Chesley- You Had Me From Hello
25. Keith Urban- Only You Can Love Me This Way