Welcome to my big fat blended family!! LOL Last year I made a post called My Big Fat Blended Family, in which I talked about my process with my blended family. Like I said before, it wasn't easy, but given love, time, and patience we conquered it.
Well this time, I wanted to do something fun, and share exactly what it's like to be apart of a blended family in the daughter/sister/son/brother point a view, but told by Minions!!
1. Watching Movies with your blended family: The funny parts are much funnier.
2. No matter what you always have a place to sit and never share your popcorn. lol
3.You always have stupid inside jokes with your step siblings/siblings.
4.You never get bored when you have all your siblings (step) around.
5. Play fighting with your siblings (step), big or small is always entertaining.
6.Playing a practical joke never gets old!
7. Watching your older parent get on fast rides with the younger generation siblings.
8. That face you make when your step parent made your favorite meal (For me it's my step mom)!
9. You have more family to watch your back, and look out for you.
10. They will never let you fall!
11. You always have a shoulder to cry on and rely on.
12. Bickering means you really love each other.
13. They always tell you exactly the way it is.
14. There are more people to love equally.
15. You get more birthday presents!
16. You now have more protection! No one should ever want to mess with you, and your huge blended family!
17. You always have someone to watch the game with. For me its the NBA Playoffs
18. When you have step siblings, siblings, little siblings, whatever it may be...Outdoor activities are always adventurist.
19. There's always that one family member that can clear a room!
20. That moment you finally see your blended family after some time apart.
21. Playing sports with your blended family becomes so interesting and clearly competitive.
22. There's always that one moment, an accident occurs, while playing outside. The youngest is usually the one who gets hurt in our family.
23. The gossip is always good! Plus they always keep your secrets.
24. They always understand you even if you don't make any sense. No need to be someone you're not around them.
25. After years, finally coming together to UNITE as one big happy blended family.
At the end of the day, we all love each other.
Be respectful of other commenters, and blog author - Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment.
Don’t feed the trolls - Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors.
We reserve the right to remove comments - Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, or harassing may be removed.